ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS R3
- Nikon Z9 (Lossless compressed RAW only)
- Sony a7 IV
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Updated the Map pane to use Microsoft Edge WebView2 in place of Internet Explorer
- Fixed a color issue with certain .tif files
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain multipage .tif files from displaying all pages in View mode
- Added support for lossless compressed shooting mode with the Sony a1
- Improved output of Noise Reduction on certain devices
- Fixed a crash related to People mode thumbnail generation
- Fixed an issue where database backup could fail if backing up a large amount of face data
Please note: When creating a database backup in earlier builds of Photo Studio 2022 (15.0), it is possible that the database backup could have silently failed if the database contained a large number of faces. If you believe that this issue could have affected your own backups, we recommend creating a new backup after updating to Photo Studio 2022 version 15.1.
- Actions Browser can only be invoked in one instance of ACDSee in Manage mode.
- Drag and drop from mobile devices to Windows Explorer does not work but dragging and dropping from mobile devices within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, in Windows 7 and 8, when the camera is connected to the computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them.
In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or to import media through card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer’s color profile for any additional layers.
- .acdc format is not supported in Develop mode.
- In the ACDSee Layered Editor, masks cannot be added when using the Move tool.
- Watermark shows an incorrect preview in certain scenarios.
- Color images turn to black and white when added as layers on grayscale images.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- Reset Layout does not reset multiple image baskets.
- Keyword fields are limited to 64 characters.
- If a video cannot be decoded, it will not be returned by the Video Special Items search.
- UTF-16 files missing a byte order mark cannot be imported as a keyword list.
- Pasting files in View mode may produce unexpected results.
- 365 mode does not support multiple image baskets.
- If you close the Recording Actions dialog, it is hidden until the next Action recording.
- Copying a layer does not include copying layer effects.
- GPR thumbnail may not display when importing from or browsing in a camera device.
- Importing images from a network location with the option of “Preserve subfolder names” may not import images properly.
- Database conversion and database export/import do not transfer keyword and category keyboard shortcuts.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Canon C-RAW is not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
- .acdc files created in ACDSee Ultimate 2022 are not supported in previous versions of ACDSee.