ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Nikon Z fc
- Olympus PEN E-P7
- Panasonic DMC-GF8
- Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Sony A7R IIIA (ILCE-7RM3A)
- Sony A7R IVA (ILCE-7RM4A)
- Sony HX95
- Sony A1
- Fujifilm GFX 100S
- Fujifilm GFX 50s II
- Fujifilm X-E4
- Fujifilm X-A20
- Hasselblad H4D
- Hasselblad H4D-60
- Hasselblad CFV II 50C/500
- Hasselblad Lunar
- Canon EOS M50 Mark II
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- People mode, putting a name to a face just got easier with an AI-driven mode for identifying and managing people in your portfolio.
- Media mode, browse and filter at lightning speed with ACDsee’s new database-driven view for accessing previously browsed folders in Manage mode and cataloged folders.
- Support for SVG file format has been added to ACDSee Photo Studio 2022. Only supported on Windows 10 and 11.
- Channel Selection, make selections based on an image’s Color Information Channels.
- Channel Filtering, modify a targeted color channel and blend the edit with an image’s existing color channels.
- Selection Basket, store selections and apply them as a layer mask or active selection at any point.
- Pixel Targeting in Develop mode allows for the selection of distinct tones, colors, and skin tones.
- Color Wheel has been added to Pixel Targeting, allowing for precise adjustment of an image’s colors.
- Squareness slider added to Radial Gradients for customizing the shape of the radial gradient selection.
- Luminance Range targets luminance for the selection of distinct tones, colors, and skin tones.
- Added Noise Reduction to the Develop mode Develop Brush for brushing noise reduction on parts of an image.
- High ISO support added for Canon, Nikon, Pentax & Sony.
- Selection Preview Button, preview the selection mask with one click.
- Improved High-Dynamic Range (HDR), a more flexible and powerful HDR tool for producing high-quality merged images that no longer rely on external image data.
- Improved Focus Stacking produces merged images with sharper details and fewer artefacts.
- Improved Noise Reduction, a new algorithm under the hood, plus Luminance and Tone sliders for greater results.
- Improved Curve Control with precise curve control through numerical display of curve points.
- Improved Gradient Control with greater control over linear and radial gradient edges.
- Batch Rename default preset uses the name from the first file in the batch.
- Fixed a problem with Fuji X-3 Raw file appearing to be a bit darker in Develop mode.
- ACDSee 2022 can now decode compressed Fuji X-S10 RAW file.
- Added more cameras and lenses to the lens correction feature.
- Actions Browser can only be invoked in one instance of ACDSee in Manage mode.
- Drag and drop from mobile devices to Windows Explorer does not work but dragging and dropping from mobile devices within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, in Windows 7 and 8, when the camera is connected to the computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them.
In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or to import media through card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer’s color profile for any additional layers.
- .acdc format is not supported in Develop mode.
- In the ACDSee Layered Editor, masks cannot be added when using the Move tool.
- Color images turn to black and white when added as layers on grayscale images.
- Watermark shows an incorrect preview in certain scenarios.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- Reset Layout does not reset multiple image baskets.
- Keyword fields are limited to 64 characters.
- If a video cannot be decoded, it will not be returned by the Video Special Items search.
- UTF-16 files missing a byte order mark cannot be imported as a keyword list.
- Pasting files in View mode may produce unexpected results.
- 365 mode does not support multiple image baskets.
- If you close the Recording Actions dialog, it is hidden until the next Action recording.
- Copying a layer does not include copying layer effects.
- GPR thumbnail may not display when importing from or browsing in a camera device.
- Importing images from a network location with the option of “Preserve subfolder names” may not import images properly.
- Database conversion and database export/import do not transfer keyword and category keyboard shortcuts.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Canon C-RAW is not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
- .acdc files created in ACDSee Ultimate 2021 are not supported in previous versions of ACDSee.