ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
ACDSee Ultimate 2021 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS R5 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- Canon EOS R6 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- GoPro FUSION
- GoPro HERO5 Black
- GoPro HERO6 Black
- GoPro HERO7
- GoPro HERO7 Black
- GoPro HERO8
- Nikon A1000
- Nikon D6 (14-bit Lossless RAW only)
- Nikon Z5
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G100 (DC-G110)
- Pentax 645D
- Pentax 645Z
- Pentax K-S1
- Sony ZV-1 (DCZV1/B)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Introduced Color Wheel in Develop and Edit modes
- Introduced Tone Wheels in Develop and Edit modes
- Added text on a path
- Added text in a frame
- Added Refine Selection in Edit mode
- Introduced Presets Pane in Develop mode
- Introduced History Pane in Develop mode
- New and improved Batch Rename including the ability to make custom presets
- Added support for importing face data from Lightroom and Picasa
- Added a toggle option to search either the entire database or the current file list selection
- Added GoPro .GPR file support
- Faster startup performance improvement, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster mode switching performance, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster RAW decoding performance
- Faster Database Maintenance loading performance
- Faster decoding performance for tiled HEIC images
- Improved watermark with relative positioning
- Improved crop with relative positioning
- Added Histogram pane in Develop mode
- Added Snapshot pane in Develop mode
- Added color pickers for Pixel Targeting
- Added color pickers for Levels, White Balance, Add Color, Color EQ, and Gradient Map Adjustment Layers
- Improved Batch Resize with ability to create presets
- Added the ability to manually add a PC target with a QR code in the Mobile Sync app
- Added more lens correction profiles
- Help files are online
- Actions Browser can only be invoked in one instance of ACDSee in Manage mode.
- Drag and drop from mobile devices to Windows Explorer does not work but dragging and dropping from mobile devices within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, in Windows 7 and 8, when the camera is connected to the computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or to import media through card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer’s color profile for any additional layers.
- .acdc format is not supported in Develop mode.
- In the ACDSee Layered Editor, when using the Move tool, you cannot add masks.
- Watermark shows an incorrect preview in certain scenarios.
- Color images turn to black and white when added as layers on grayscale images.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- Reset Layout does not reset multiple image baskets.
- Keyword fields are limited to 64 characters.
- If a face is named before face thumbnails appear in the Face pane, no thumbnail is created for that person in the People Manager.
- If a video cannot be decoded, it will not be returned by the Video Special Items search.
- UTF-16 files missing a byte order mark cannot be imported as a keyword list.
- Pasting files in View mode may produce unexpected results.
- 365 mode does not support multiple image baskets.
- If you close the Recording Actions dialog, it is hidden until the next Action recording.
- Copying a layer does not include copying layer effects.
- GPR thumbnail may not display when importing from or browsing in a camera device.
- Importing images from a network location with the option of “Preserve subfolder names” may not import images properly.
- Database conversion and database export/import do not transfer keyword and category keyboard shortcuts.
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Ultimate 2020 and Professional 2020 are supported in ACDSee Ultimate 2021 and Professional 2021.
- ACDSee Actions created in Ultimate 2021 and Professional 2021 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Ultimate 2020 and Professional 2020, as long as the features used were in ACDSee Ultimate 2020 and Professional 2020. Actions that include Text Layer, Watermark or Crop are not backwards compatible.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Canon C-RAW is not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
- .acdc files created in ACDSee Ultimate 2021 are not supported in previous versions of ACDSee.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support