ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2019
Update 1 Release Notes
ACDSee Standard 2019 is available in 32 bit and 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Fujifilm Compressed RAW (X-T2, X-T20, X100F, X-E3, X-H1, X-Pro2, GFX 50S)
- Fujifilm GFX 50R
- Fujifilm X-A10
- Fujifilm X-A5
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Leica V-LUX 4
- Leica C-LUX
- Leica D-LUX 7
- Nikon D3500
- Nikon P1000
- Nikon Z6
- Olympus OM-D E-M1X
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G9
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GF10 (DC-GF90)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5S
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GX9 (DC-GX7MK3)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-LX100 II
- Pentax K-1 Mark II
- Sony DSC-HX99
- Sony RX100 VA (DSC-RX100M5A)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Fixed a high DPI issue in Set Categories dialog
- Fixed a scrollbar issue in Collections
- Fixed a thumbnail orientation issue for iPhone videos
- Fixed a high DPI issue in Tilt-Shift filter
- Fixed Luminosity blending mode in Edit mode
- Fixed a high DPI issue in Batch Adjust Exposure
- Improved the Tag keyboard shortcut in Manage mode
- Fixed a decoding issue with x265 HEVC codec
- Fixed a wrong string title in Edit mode
- Fixed a rare Commander crash
- Fixed a GDI leak in Manage mode
- Added a keyboard shortcut to remove image in Compare Images
- Drag and drop from mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work but dragging and dropping from mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when camera is connected to computer via USB cable, Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import media through card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- Certain large RAW files may cause unexpected behavior in ACDSee Standard 32 bit.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files
- HEIC files are not supported in ACDSee Standard 32 bit
- Codec x265 MOV is not supported in ACDSee Standard 32 bit
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2019, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support