ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020
Update 2 Release Notes
ACDSee Professional 2020 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS-1Dx Mark III *C-RAW or HEIC not supported
- Canon EOS Ra
- Fujifilm X-A7
- Fujifilm X-T200
- Fujifilm X-T4
- Fujifilm X100V
- Leica V-Lux 5
- Nikon Coolpix P950
- Nikon D780
- Olympus E-600
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III
- Olympus PEN E-PL10
- Panasonic S1H
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Improved mode switching performance, especially when a database has a lot of keywords.
- Fixed a crash in Edit | Resize
- Fixed an issue where folders are counted in the Embed Pending count
- Fixed a workflow where entered keywords may be highlighted incorrectly
- Added support for 12-bit shooting mode with the Nikon Z50
- After updating from ACDSee Professional 13.0 to 13.0.2, file associations for .cr3 files are not set automatically. To set file associations for .cr3 files, uninstall ACDSee Professional and reinstall 13.0.2.
- Actions Browser can only be invoked in one instance of ACDSee in Manage mode.
- Drag and drop from mobile devices to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from mobile devices within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when camera is connected to computer via USB cable, Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or to import media through card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- Reset Layout does not reset multiple image baskets.
- Keyword fields limited to 64 characters.
- If a face is named before face thumbnails appear in the Face Detection pane, no thumbnail is created for that person in the People Manager.
- If a video cannot be decoded, it will not be returned by the Video Special Items search.
- UTF-16 files missing a byte order mark cannot be imported as a keyword list.
- Pasting files in View mode may produce unexpected results.
- 365 mode does not support multiple image baskets.
- If you close the Recording Actions dialog, it is hidden until the next Action recording.
- Hierarchical categories are limited to a depth of 20 in all Set Categories and Filter By menus.
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2020 and Ultimate 2020.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2020 and Ultimate 2020 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019, as long as the features used were available in ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support