ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020
Update 1 Release Notes
ACDSee Professional 2020 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
- Canon EOS 90D
- Canon EOS 250D Rebel SL3 Kiss X10
- Canon EOS M6 Mark II
- Canon EOS R
- Canon EOS RP
- Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II
- Canon Powershot G7 X Mark III
- Canon Powershot SX70 HS
- Canon EOS M200
- Fujifilm X-Pro3
- Nikon Z50
- Olympus E-M5 Mark III
- Panasonic DMC-GM1S
- Panasonic DMC-TZ80 (DMC-ZS60, DMC-TZ81, DMC-TZ82, DMC-TZ85)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1R
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GX880
- Sony A9 II
- Sony A6100
- Sony A6600
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Added support for Canon CR3 RAW file format.
- Improved the Manage mode filter to include documents.
- Fixed a crash with Batch Edit.
- Fixed an issue with angle control.
- Fixed issues with Email Wizard’s handling of attachments.
- After updating from ACDSee Professional 13.0 to 13.0.1, file associations for .cr3 files are not set automatically. To set file associations for .cr3 files, uninstall ACDSee Professional and reinstall 13.0.1.
- Actions Browser can only be invoked in one instance of ACDSee in Manage mode.
- Drag and drop from mobile devices to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from mobile devices within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when camera is connected to computer via USB cable, Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or to import media through card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- Reset Layout does not reset multiple image baskets.
- Keyword fields limited to 64 characters.
- If a face is named before face thumbnails appear in the Face pane, no thumbnail is created for that person in the People Manager.
- If a video cannot be decoded, it will not be returned by the Video Special Items search.
- UTF-16 files missing a byte order mark cannot be imported as a keyword list.
- Pasting files in View mode may produce unexpected results.
- 365 mode does not support multiple image baskets.
- If you close the Recording Actions dialog, it is hidden until the next Action recording.
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2020 and Ultimate 2020.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2020 and Ultimate 2020 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019, as long as the features used were available in ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support