ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019
ACDSee Professional 2019 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Fujifilm Compressed RAW (X-T2, X-T20, X100F, X-E3, X-H1, X-Pro2, GFX 50S)
- Fujifilm GFX 50R
- Fujifilm X-A10
- Fujifilm X-A5
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Leica V-LUX 4
- Leica C-LUX
- Leica D-LUX 7
- Nikon D3500
- Nikon P1000
- Nikon Z6
- Olympus OM-D E-M1X
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G9
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GF10 (DC-GF90)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5S
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GX9 (DC-GX7MK3)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-LX100 II
- Pentax K-1 Mark II
- Sony DSC-HX99
- Sony RX100 VA (DSC-RX100M5A)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Introduced a Facial Recognition slider to control accuracy
- Added a Rerun Recognition button in Tools | Options | Face Detection
- Added Unnamed Faces and Auto-Named Faces to Special Items in Catalog pane
- Fixed a rare case where Restore to Original may not work in Edit mode
- Fixed a high DPI issue in Set Categories dialog
- Fixed a scrollbar issue in Collections
- Fixed a thumbnail orientation issue for iPhone videos
- Improved how Light EQ works in undo buffer
- Reduced flickering in Develop mode while switching images
- Fixed a Develop brush reload issue
- Fixed a high DPI issue in Tilt-Shift filter
- Fixed Luminosity blending mode in Edit mode
- Fixed a crash in Actions Browser
- Fixed an incorrect behavior in Batch Export
- Fixed a high DPI issue in Batch Adjust Exposure
- Improved the Tag keyboard shortcut in Manage mode
- Fixed a decoding issue with x265 HEVC codec
- Fixed a wrong string title in Edit mode
- Improved Dehaze result
- Fixed a group selection issue in Develop mode
- Fixed a rare Commander crash
- Fixed a rare case when applying last used geometry settings in Develop mode may not work
- Fixed a GDI leak in Manage mode
- Fixed a rare case that Smart Erase may turn an image transparent
- Fixed a rare crash in View mode with GIF files
- Added a keyboard shortcut to remove image in Compare Images
- Actions Browser can only be invoked in one instance of ACDSee in Manage mode.
- Drag and drop from mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work but dragging and dropping from mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when camera is connected to computer via USB cable, Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import media through card reader.
- .acdc format is not supported in Develop mode.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018, as long as the features used were available in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support