ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2021
ACDSee Home 2021 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS R5 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- Canon EOS R6 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- GoPro FUSION (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO5 Black (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO6 Black (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO7 (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO7 Black (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO8 (64-bit only)
- Nikon A1000
- Nikon D6 (14-bit Lossless RAW only)
- Nikon Z5
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G100 (DC-G110)
- Pentax 645D
- Pentax 645Z
- Pentax K-S1
- Sony ZV-1 (DCZV1/B)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Added Color EQ in Edit mode
- Added Split Tone in Edit mode
- New and improved Batch Rename including the ability to make custom presets
- Added support for importing face data from Lightroom and Picasa (64-bit only)
- Added a toggle option to search either the entire database or the current file list selection
- Added GoPro .GPR file support (64-bit only)
- Faster startup performance improvement, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster mode switching performance, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster RAW decoding performance
- Faster Database Maintenance loading performance
- Faster decoding performance for tiled HEIC images (64-bit only)
- Improved watermark with relative positioning
- Improved crop with relative positioning
- Improved Batch Resize with a preset
- Added the ability to manually add a PC target with a QR code in the Mobile Sync app
- Help files are online
- Drag and drop from mobile devices to Windows Explorer does not work but dragging and dropping from mobile devices within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, in Windows 7 and 8, when the camera is connected to the computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or to import media through card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows an incorrect preview in certain scenarios.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- Reset Layout does not reset multiple image baskets.
- Keyword fields are limited to 64 characters.
- If a face is named before face thumbnails appear in the Face pane, no thumbnail is created for that person in the People Manager (64-bit only).
- If a video cannot be decoded, it will not be returned by the Video Special Items search.
- UTF-16 files missing a byte order mark cannot be imported as a keyword list.
- Pasting files in View mode may produce unexpected results.
- 365 mode does not support multiple image baskets.
- Certain large RAW files fail to decode in 32-bit.
- GPR thumbnail may not display when importing from or browsing in a camera device.
- Importing images from a network location with the option of “Preserve subfolder names” may not import images properly.
- Database conversion and database export/import do not transfer keyword and category keyboard shortcuts.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Canon C-RAW is not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2021, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support