ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020
Update 2 Release Notes
ACDSee Home 2020 is available in 32 bit and 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS-1Dx Mark III *C–RAW or HEIC not supported
- Canon EOS Ra
- Fujifilm X-A7
- Fujifilm X-T200
- Fujifilm X-T4
- Fujifilm X100V
- Leica V-Lux 5
- Nikon Coolpix P950
- Nikon D780
- Olympus E-600
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III
- Olympus PEN E-PL10
- Panasonic S1H
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Improved mode switching performance, especially when a database has a lot of keywords.
- Fixed a crash in Edit | Resize
- Fixed an issue where folders are counted in the Embed Pending count
- Fixed a workflow where entered keywords may be highlighted incorrectly
- Added support for 12-bit shooting mode with the Nikon Z50
- After updating from ACDSee Home 23.0 to 23.0.2, file associations for .cr3 files are not set automatically. To set file associations for .cr3 files, uninstall ACDSee Home and reinstall 23.0.2.
- Drag and drop from mobile devices to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from mobile devices within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when camera is connected to computer via USB cable, Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or to import media through card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- Reset Layout does not reset multiple image baskets.
- Keyword fields limited to 64 characters.
- If a face is named before face thumbnails appear in the Face Detection pane, no thumbnail is created for that person in the People Manager. (Face Detection is only available in 64-bit)
- If a video cannot be decoded, it will not be returned by the Video Special Items search.
- UTF-16 files missing a byte order mark cannot be imported as a keyword list.
- Pasting files in View mode may produce unexpected results.
- 365 mode does not support multiple image baskets.
- Certain large RAW files fail to decode in 32-bit.
- Hierarchical categories are limited to a depth of 20 in all Set Categories and Filter By menus.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support