ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020
ACDSee Home 2020 is available in 32 bit and 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon 8000D (T6s, EOS 760D)
- Fujifilm GFX 100 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- Fujifilm X-T30
- Fujifilm X-T100
- Fujifilm XF10
- Hasselblad CF-132
- Hasselblad CFV
- Hasselblad CFV-50
- Hasselblad CFV-50c/500
- Hasselblad CW
- Hasselblad H3D
- Hasselblad H5D-40
- Hasselblad H5D-50c
- Hasselblad L1D-20C
- Hasselblad X1D II 50c
- Olympus TG-6
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-FZ1000M2 (DC-FZ10002)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G99 (DC-G90, DC-G91, DC-G95)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS80 (DC-TZ95, DC-TZ96, DC-TZ97)
- Sony A6400 (ILCE-6400)
- Sony A7R IV
- Sony DSC-RX100M
- Sony RX0 II (DSC-RX0M2)
- Sony RX100VII (DSC-RX100M7)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Face Detection & Facial Recognition: automatically identify faces and assign names to the detected faces (Only available in 64-bit)
- Added name suggestion feature to Face Detection and Facial Recognition tools (Only available in 64-bit)
- Added the ability to embed ACDSee face data in images, as well as to import embedded ACDSee face data using a dedicated command or the Catalog Files tool (Only available in 64-bit)
- Cloud Sync Drives available in Folders pane to support Dropbox and OneDrive
- Create up to five Image Baskets
- Video added as search option in Special Items section of Catalog pane
- Suggested Names added as search option in Special Items section of Catalog pane (Only available in 64-bit)
- Improved keyword management
- Added ability to import and export keyword lists
- Provided default Quick Keyword sets
- Streamlined Batch Convert File Formats tool
- Improved Duplicate Finder tool
- Improved all sliders in Edit mode
- Improved Catalog Files feature
- Improved Embed ACDSee Metadata Reminder feature
- Drag and drop from mobile devices to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from mobile devices within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when camera is connected to computer via USB cable, Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or to import media through card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- Reset Layout does not reset multiple image baskets.
- Keyword fields limited to 64 characters.
- If a face is named before face thumbnails appear in the Face pane, no thumbnail is created for that person in the People Manager (Face Detection is only available in 64-bit).
- If a video cannot be decoded, it will not be returned by the Video Special Items search.
- UTF-16 files missing a byte order mark cannot be imported as a keyword list.
- Pasting files in View mode may produce unexpected results.
- 365 mode does not support multiple image baskets.
- Certain large RAW files fail to decode in 32-bit.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support