ACDSee Photo Editor 10.0 Release Notes
- APD file opens as a flat image, not a project file.
- Photo Editor 10 uses the base layer's color profile for any additional layers.
- When using the Move tool, you cannot add masks.
- Color images turn to black and white when added as layers on grayscale images.
- Animated GIFs do not animate in Photo Editor 10.
- Undo History pane displays unnecessary messages while using the Move tool.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 9/10 and Ultimate 9/10 are supported in Photo Editor 10.
- ACDSee Actions created in Photo Editor 10 are backwards compatible with Pro 9/10 and Ultimate 9/10.
- Photo Editor 10 does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Editor 10 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support