Luxea Video Editor 6.1 Release Notes
Luxea Video Editor is only available in 64-bit.
- Replaced the application’s embedded web browser with Microsoft Edge WebView2.
- Fixed an issue where the option to share link on Twitter when uploading a video to YouTube or Vimeo did not prepare the Tweet properly.
- AIFF, FLAC, Microsoft GSM, and MKV formats not supported
- GeForce 840M and certain other processor chips do not have a hardware encoder, and will not support hardware acceleration
- AVI encoding is not supported
- Caption font type, alignment, background color, text color, and opacity will not be remembered when loading a Video Studio 2.0 project file in Luxea Video Editor
- 1000 file maximum for drag and drop into My Media and Timeline
- Output bitrate may not be exact when Intel QSG hardware acceleration is selected
- Seeking of certain MTS videos will show an incorrect frame
- YouTube does not allow video with MP3 codecs to be uploaded
- Filters, LUTs, and Color Pass do not apply to Text effects
- Morphology, Blur or Background Blur may appear incorrectly in the Display Area when Playback Quality is lowered
- Text Outlines with certain colors appear pixelated when the Outline Blur is set low
- Certain Text effects are displayed incorrectly when Text falls outside the Display Area Dimensions
For information about Luxea Video Editor 6 and to access additional resources, please visit the
Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- Customer Care and Technical Support