ACDSee Ultimate 9.1 Release Notes
ACDSee Ultimate 9 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW Support for the following Camera Models
- Sony DSC-RX10M2
- Sony DSC-RX100M4
- Sony A7R II (ILCE-7RM2)
- Canon Powershot G3 X
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 II
- Olympus AIR-A01
- Ricoh GR II
Fuji X-Trans RAW Support
- Fujifilm X100T
- Fujifilm X-Pro1
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujifilm X-T10
- Fujifilm X20
- Fujifilm X30
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm XQ2
- Fujifilm X100S
- Fujifilm X-M1
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujifilm X-E2
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Fixed a problem with the Develop Mode tools pane disappearing.
- Performance improvements in Develop Mode.
- Fixed a problem with the Nikon D7200 RAW file appears dark green in the develop and edit mode.
- Improved Edit Mode Layer performance, including running all Adjustment Layers on the GPU.
- Improved White Balance - added a Temperature and Tint slider.
- Can now save .acdc file format as 8 bit per channel.
- Edit brush is faster and more responsive.
- ACDSee Ultimate 9 optimized for high resolution displays.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer's color profile for any additional layers.
- When ACDSee moves a layer and commits, everything outside of the editing area will be cropped.
- ACDC format is not supported in Develop Mode.
- ACDSee Layered Editor, when in the Move Tool, you cannot add masks.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- Color images turn into black and white when added as layers on a grayscale image.
- Alien Skin plugins not working on 32-bit machines. Only support 64-bit.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee Ultimate 9 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support