ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 10.4
ACDSee Ultimate 10 is only available in 64-bit.
- Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 77D (EOS 9000D)
- Canon EOS Digital Rebel T7i (EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9i)
- Canon EOS M6
- Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II
- Nikon D5600
- Fujifilm GFX 50S
- Fujifilm X100F
- Fujifilm X-T20
- Panasonic DC-FZ80 (DC-FZ82, DC-FZ85)
- Panasonic DC-GF9 (DC-GX850, DC-GX800)
- Panasonic DC-GH5
- Fixed a crash when dragging and dropping from an archive.
- Fixed a tinting issue with Nikon D5 images.
- Fixed a loading issue with mask feathering on ACDC files.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files, and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer's color profile for any additional layers.
- ACDC files are not supported in Develop mode.
- Masks cannot be added in the Layered Editor when using the Move tool.
- Text/Watermark shows an incorrect preview in certain scenarios.
- Color images become black and white when added as layers on a grayscale image.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 9 and Ultimate 9 are supported in ACDSee Pro 10 and Ultimate 10.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 10 and Ultimate 10 are backwards compatible with Pro 9 and Ultimate 9.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
For information about ACDSee Ultimate 10 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support