ACDSee Photo Editor 10
Product Support and Resources
Your creative environment...
Cut straight to the creative part with this dedicated image adjustment and layered editing software. ACDSee Photo Editor 10 boasts the 64-bit power to actualize the original graphics, polished photography, and compelling art imagery you've been envisioning. Enhance photos with pixel-based editing tools, precision targeting, hundreds of filters and adjustments, drawing elements, and much more.
Click here to view the online help
Explore the Photo Editor 10 User Guide
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
- 2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)
- 512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
- High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
- Windows Media® Player 9.0
|10.0 (build 46)