ACDSee Photo Studio 20.4 Release Notes
- Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 77D (EOS 9000D)
- Canon EOS Digital Rebel T7i (EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9i)
- Canon EOS M6
- Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II
- Nikon D5600
- Fujifilm GFX 50S
- Fujifilm X100F
- Fujifilm X-T20
- Panasonic DC-FZ80 (DC-FZ82, DC-FZ85)
- Panasonic DC-GF9 (DC-GX850, DC-GX800)
- Panasonic DC-GH5
- Fixed a crash with drag & drop from an archive.
- Fixed a tinting issue with Nikon D5 images.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
For information about ACDSee 20 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles