ACDSee 19.1 Release Notes
RAW Support for Cameras
- Sony DSC-RX10M2
- Sony DSC-RX100M4
- Sony A7R II (ILCE-7RM2)
- Canon Powershot G3 X
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 II
- Olympus AIR-A01
- Ricoh GR II
Fuji X-Trans RAW Support
- Fujifilm X100T
- Fujifilm X-Pro1
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujifilm X-T10
- Fujifilm X20
- Fujifilm X30
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm XQ2
- Fujifilm X100S
- Fujifilm X-M1
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujifilm X-E2
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Fixed a problem with the Nikon D7200 RAW file appears dark green in edit mode.
- Improved White Balance - added a Temperature and Tint slider.
- Edit brush is faster and more responsive.
- ACDSee 19 now optimized for high resolution displays.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee 19 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support